Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Machine Cross Stitch Samples

My experiments with machine cross stitch are coming out very well.  Currently I am working on designs with repeating motifs so I can master the design quickly.  I'm using one color & sticking with a few repeats until I decide upon a real project.  I'm using a piece of linen scrap fabric.  I decided to use some vivid thread colors because I know I can always pop these samples into a crazy quilt somewhere.  All of the samples are in the 4-5" range.






I especially like this one.  

Sometimes the thread isn't perfectly aligned.  I'm unsure why that happens but I'm not too concerned.  Galloping by on a fast horse it looks good to me.  These pictures are enlarged & at very close range.



This is just darling!  I could see a length of this somewhere.  It was very easy to graph.  That's the beauty of repeating elements.

Join the Conversation!
💬💬💬

 

5 comments:

  1. These are so nice. I don’t see misalignments, I think cross stitch is always charming and sometimes a little rustic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks good to me, and I'm not even walking by on my feet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great, and make me want to cross stitch again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!