Monday, January 13, 2020

Whole Lotta Work

I didn't expect reorganizing my studio would propel me into a whole social media marketing promotion.  It had to happen.  I've been talking about it for awhile.  Something about January in a new year that motivates people; including me. 

Clearing out my alcove may have been the very best decision.  I used it this morning for a quick photo session.  I'm on a 30 Day Business Branding Challenge.  Today's prompt is a Picture accompanied by your Elevator Pitch.  I'm taking this seriously!   I've needed to write my pitch for, like, 4 years.  No reason to rush.  Oh yea, bills.  


I've had that little box with nails since the 1980s.  No kidding.  


I love my strippy quilts.  I have discovered though the pieces most people love are the bold raw edge wall hangings.   I've known this for awhile.  Now I am thinking how to take that information and turn it to my advantage.  
If you think I am slow to make decisions, you would be right. 

Here are a few photos from the session.  
I have made an appointment with a professional photographer for some artist photos.  But, for spur of the moment on a Monday morning, I can't complain about these results!  😎😎




What's happening in your studio?

Join the Conversation!
💬💬💬

Also, www.facebook.com/debradixondesign 






3 comments:

  1. You are busy! I love seeing the back of that strip quilt. I feel like I’ve had that fabric too, but in a different color way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quilt is a great backdrop. You have been doing a lot to define yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!