Thursday, January 9, 2020

Aprons Listed!

Laura, who has her finger on the pulse of the younger social community, tells me people are more interested in an artist's process, studio and life more than the final pictures of the project.  Oh I see!  I can certainly offer that information.  Maybe too often! 

All the half aprons I currently have in my inventory were ironed for photographing.  I couldn't bear the thought of folding them for the upcoming show.  I took some precious space on one of my hanging racks to hang them.  Gosh, they look so pretty! 




The alcove is now empty and working perfectly as a photography studio.  The only time it doesn't work is when the western sun shines into my studio.  So I have to work early mornings.



Feeling very encouraged and ready to list more items in the Home Market of Poshmark.  Today's selection will include some wall hangings and embroideries I've stitched in the past.  Trying to be ruthless here.  😎😎  


Apron On!   Let's Do This!

Please Join the Conversation!
💬💬💬

3 comments:

  1. Process is good, but I want to see finishes, too. I just want it all! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything is work. Once I master one trend another one appears.

      Delete
  2. Aprons might be a good item for holidays like Mother’s Day. Perhaps pitch them as gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!