Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Coins Quilt: Queen Size Finished!








When I saw this quilt on the longarm first thing this morning, I almost cried.  There was something so familiar about it.  I felt like I had returned to a time when I was myself.  I've promised myself I will never move away from that person again.  

I am tickled to have this quilt for myself.  To start the new year with 2 new quilts is something I can't remember ever having in the past.  Self-love is a bit intoxicating.  

The twin sized coins quilt is "kitted up" with all the pieces stitched and ready for more evening sewing.  The scraps from both quilts will be sewn into a long improvisational strip to become pillow fronts.   That is on the agenda tonight. 


Have a Creative Day Y'All! 

13 comments:

  1. That turned out beautifully! You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to pair it with one of the sets of embroidered pillowcases you sent me!

      Delete
  2. This says Debra, sweet Debra I love you so much. It is a beautiful Quilt sparkles like you always do.
    HUGS Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so pretty and so you! The blue checked strips work perfectly.

    PS-I love the part where you said self love is intoxicating!
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very pleased! Thanks for stopping by. Love seeing you at my blog!

      Delete
  4. Just lovely... fresh, beautiful, and inviting to touch! Bravo, Debra...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks wonderful, and it will be even better on the bed. Congratulations on a great quilt. I'm overcome by copyitis and I'm making a green and beige one with I don't know what else. =) You completely derailed my string quilt project!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!