Monday, December 7, 2020

Walking the Parks: Stephen F Austin Park

 I know pictures are not the same as actually being in the place so I tried to take interesting ones to share with you.

Sunday was just gorgeous.  It truly is a great season in Houston right now.  The temperatures are so mellow & recent rains have given the fall foliage a little sparkle.

Selected paths were open & it was enough for a good walk around the park.  It's been fun looking for pandemic safe ways to explore. 



Moss hanging from trees just mesmerizes me!  I know, strange.



These sweet little leaves caught my attention.  So delicate! 



Look at that blue sky! 


Palms growing on the floor of the forest seems out of place but there they are! 



What's a forest without berries, I ask you! 

My Ti Plants are Blooming! Aren't they cool? 





Been walking lately?
Join the Conversation!
💬💬💬


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!