Thursday, December 3, 2020

Houston Murals: Graffitti Park in EADO (East Downtown)

 


The day started out rainy but we decided to go anyway!  Yea! 



I love the whole boombox spray paint Astros Dude! 


Tributes to George Floyd and Vanessa Guillen 
both from Houston 





Houston and the Class of 2020




Reminder to Love Big! 










Kobe (such a tragic loss) 

 
Houston Rappers (sadly, I don't know their names)

One of my favorites:  Mom 




Downtown Houston -- such a great skyline even in inclement weather 

I love Houston! 

Join the Conversation!
💬💬💬

3 comments:

  1. Very cool! I love, love, love street murals! They have something like this in Berlin where sections of The Wall still stand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This area is right behind the George R Brown Convention Ctr where they normally have the quilt show.

      Some serious talent with a spray can!

      Delete
  2. These murals are amazing examples of pubic art. I’m sure you took some inspiration from them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!