Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Totally Thrifted: Fall Clothes

 I'm unsure what I did for clothes before I met Cindy!  Ha! ha!  She really does find some excellent pieces in Arlington.  Bear with me.  It's difficult to get pictures by myself.


I recently bought a bunch of thrifted jeans & pants.  You can't go wrong with black jeans.


I got this beautiful rose sweater from Cindy's Poshmark closet.  It's a nice lightweight pullover with delicate rhinestones.


Also from Cindy's closet is this fabulous Chico's patchwork embroidered jacket.

 
At last season's thrift store clearance  I picked up this handknit shawl for a few dollars.  It has a nice ruffle around the outside edge.  Look how well it goes with my jacket! 


The patchwork strips alternate with sheer black strips.  Chico's really knows how to design interesting jackets.


Such fun!
Join the Conversation! 
💬💬💬


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful model! When I found these pretty pieces, I had no idea who the new owner/owners would be. I'm so glad it's you, Debra! You bring them to life & they look great on you! Beautiful, my friend... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debra, you look great in those outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I especially like your choice of long earrings. It seems like during the pandemic I’ve stopped wearing my nice jewelry, and it’s good to remember what it is to accessorize.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!