Saturday, December 26, 2020

Handmade Holiday Gifts

I stitched into the last minutes of Christmas Eve to get all my sewing gifts finished.  It was worth it!



Laura has become a fan of The Great British Bake Off show and is now embracing baking.  She naturally needed an apron!

I did a little baking too!  When I was growing up in Germany, my mother baked Stollen which is a breadstyle fruitcake.  I've been thinking about that again so tried a recipe I found on Pinterest.  Very good texture & taste.  





Some details from Hawkins' raw edge collage gift


Brent enjoys wearing caftans around the house in the evening.  A few linen shirts later and I had a nice long tunic for his gift.  He was delighted! 



My mother wanted me to pick socks from her hand knit collection.  I expected a pair or two but gladly accepted the others too!  

A very sweet handmade nativity set from Hawkins

The cow is a hoot! 

Happy Holidays My Friends!


2 comments:

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!