Saturday, November 28, 2020

Walking Houston's Parks

 I've been out exploring some of the beautiful Houston parks.  Houston has a long bayou running through much of it and one of my favorite parks is along the edge of that bayou.  







Galveston Beach--Inkweed


Small Oleander Garden in Galveston


Turtle Sunbathing


The woods are changing for the winter season.




Grapevines climbing trees




Pyracantha Tree as a centerpiece of the garden



Moss hanging on the trees looks like birds


Join the Conversation!
💬💬💬


from my parents' garden


3 comments:

  1. Lots of beautiful textures and colors there. I never realized wood changed with the seasons. We have so many eyeball-busting colors here, I guess I see it all the time so I’ve stopped “seeing” it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's easy to not "see" after awhile. I'm trying to pay attention and having my phone camera makes it easier to snap some pics.

      Delete
  2. I would have guessed the moss was mistletoe and killing the trees. =) Lovely places along the bayou.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!