Friday, November 27, 2020

Totally Thrifted!

 I'm very lucky to live near a fabulous thrift store.  I am even luckier to have a fabulous friend who also lives near fabulous thrift stores.  I was able to pull together this cute outfit for dinner with my parents for Thanksgiving.

I'm embracing more colorful clothes.  They make me happy!  and happy is healthy! 

Cindy had this cute linen skirt in her Poshmark closet & I snagged it immediately.  I waited all summer to wear it but nada.  Last week I found the cute Toucan tshirt and felt it had a fun vibe that would work with the skirt.  The skirt is just great with the sisha trim around the hips.  So chic!  The funky red belt came from the Goodwill.  Silk scarf from my thrift store, necklaces from a friend who was downsizing her jewelry.  The little red suede Talbots loafers are new being resold on Poshmark.   I also had a dark turquoise short jacket I wore later in the evening.  It's really fun to pull together clothes!  I'm enjoying it so much lately. 



My parents' Christmas Cactus is starting to bloom.   The front plant is 25 years old! 



I hope your Thanksgiving was Fun and Fine!
My dad's birthday usually falls on Thanksgiving so I brought him a luscious chocolate cake.  Really yummy.


Look at this crocheted hat!  I snagged it this week.  I think it is handmade.  I expect to do all kinds of fun things with it.  I don't like the back of my neck to be cold so this is perfect.




Join the Conversation!
💬💬💬










6 comments:

  1. You look fabulous! Wild colors suit you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very attractive and happy outfit! It suits you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's been fun lately to get "dressed up".

      Delete
  3. What a festive outfit. Just the thing to lift spirits. I'm so glad you got to be with your parents for the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! yes, they appreciate visits and I am making more of an effort lately.

      Delete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!