Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Jean Jacket: Sweet Sugar Skull Trio

I've been talking about embroidering a jean jacket for a few years now.  It has really just been a matter of finding a jacket and doing it.  


I'm pretty much gobsmacked over this one! 
It took 2½ hours to stitch.  My machine is an industrial 6 spool and stitches 1000 stitches/minute.  Pretty intense! 

I'll clip the few jump stitches and wonder if I want to add more to the jacket or just let this Sugar Skull Goodness stand alone. 


The jacket is cropped with a ribbed band and front zipper.  I picked it up new at a church garage sale for $1.  Worth more than a dollar now!  Ha! 

Join the Conversation!
💬💬💬


3 comments:

  1. What fun! I still wear the jean jacket I embellished with a patch of the Virgin of Guadalupe you made for me. It’s one of my favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live it! It’s perfect. And it’s YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!