Saturday, October 10, 2020

Crazy Quilt: The Space Between--1st & 2nd Blocks

 


Over the Moon!  

The Space Between works so well! 

I'm unsure why but this quilt is going together so much easier than my previous crazy quilts.  Maybe I am giving myself more permission to be my own expressive self, maybe I am in a happier place, maybe I am not trying to impress others, maybe I've finally hit my stride, maybe my inner critic has found another place to live.  Whatever the reason, who cares?  I like what is happening very much! 

Join the Conversation!

💬💬💬

4 comments:

  1. It looks fabulous! I can’t see where the blocks originally began and ended. I think you’re more confident in your style, and not worried about an audience beyond yourself. Keep it up, it’s working.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to hear-the goal was to disguise that joining seam so the surface looks like one piece.

      Delete
  2. Keeps the eyes busy for a LONG time! Love the sugar skull! Nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sugar skull with the W is for my son Will who died Oct 2001.

      I'm almost afraid of how much surface area will be covered by the time I hit the 9th block! Ha! ha!

      Delete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!