Tuesday, October 15, 2019

The Grateful Threads Project

My friend Susan suggested the name Grateful Threads for my upcoming quilt ministry with the Houston Furniture Bank.  She had a wonderful list of suggestions and I debated between either Grateful Threads and Sew Unto Others.  Grateful Threads was chosen because I felt it worked for both the giver and the receiver of the quilts.  Thank you Susan!

I am putting some work into my Debra Dixon Design Facebook page.  I want a spot where people can stop by and join the conversation.  While I love blogging, I find my audience is not what it was when I blogged under my previous name.  In the interim lots of folks have migrated to other social platforms. 

So, I've collected my Videos on Facebook.  My current one can be found at this link:

https://www.facebook.com/debradixondesign/videos/3064821996921255/

If you are on Facebook, please stop by and Like my page.  It's www.facebook.com/debradixondesign

In the meantime I'll keep the conversation going here too! 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for also sticking with blogging. I'm never going to be on FB. =) You're most welcome, and I'm happy to have contributed. I'll get back to the denim/truck quilt on Friday and finish it this time. I find that vacations are exhausting, and I'm needing quite a bit of catch-up sleep time after that long day's drive back, and all the fun last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you about blogging. It does take time and committment and never mind about all the other platforms for social media. Blogging is still a good choice!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!