Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Angel Tree Quilts #54 & #55


Quilt #54
The sewer of this quilt took a kit earlier in the year to sew.  I added the border.  When I posted it on-line, she wrote a note telling me she cried to see it finished.  It was her 1st quilt.  I am always humbled to know the reactions people have to quilts.  We are so connected, aren't we? 








Quilt #55

My friend Mary Lu has been so faithful to sew tops for Angel Tree.  She has become an unexpected collaborator with me.  This is a little quilt top/wall hanging she stitched from leftover blocks.  So sweet.

Another day for quilting and then the International Quilt Show! 
Whoop!

Please Join the Conversation!
💬💬💬

1 comment:

  1. Have fun at the quilt show! I’m sure you’ll find some inspiration. Great job on these lovely quilts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!