Saturday, July 13, 2019

Do you Want any of these Quilt Blocks for Angel Tree Quilts?

I have the following fused or fussy cut block kits available for Angel Tree Quilts.  If you want any of the kits and can return a finished top(s) by the end of September,  I will gladly send them to you.  Just let me know in the comments or drop me an email.  If you need some complementary fabrics, I probably have some that will work too.


Set of Fussy cut squares   TAKEN!! 




Set of Fused Blocks




Frog Blocks are TAKEN!



CUPCAKES ARE TAKEN!!


OWLS ARE TAKEN!! 


 If you are interested in this Autumn packet for your own use, let me know.  It's not something I will sew for myself.  The pumpkin and leaves have paper on the back and are fused.
I'll trade it for an Angel Tree quilt top or money for batting (fleece blankets).


Please tell me which set(s) you could use for an Angel Tree quilt!  
I'm happy to share!

Please Join the Conversation!  💬💬
  It's all good! 

Have a Creative Day, Y'All!




1 comment:

  1. Sure. Send me the truck blocks and I'll whip them into a boy's quilt. Or a girl's. I'm not picky about who likes trucks. I, myself, wanted to be a long haul truck driver when I was little. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!