Saturday, July 13, 2019

Destash: Rose Floral Quilt Fabric Kit

I have a selection of 100% cotton fabrics that were chosen for a Rose Floral Quilt by another quilter.
The selection has about 16 ¾ yards with a nice division of yardage amongst the various pieces.  One piece was originally purchased at Hobby Lobby.  I don't know about the other pieces.  Some do have sizing but I expect they would soften with prewashing.  They are circa early 2000.  I can send additional photos if you are interested.

I would like to sell the lot for $60 ($3/yd) + medium flat rate shipping.  I can accept check or PayPal.



 This floral fabric (above) had a Hobby Lobby printing on the selvedge. 









There are 2 pieces of this GREEN fabric.  It's reading black and white on my monitor. 

Let me know your interest level!  😎😎😎

Yea, doing some destashing! 

1 comment:

  1. I like them, but florals aren't something I use. I'm trying to get more fabric out of my stash, too. Best of luck in selling them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!