Wednesday, August 22, 2018

My Crazy Life: Progress & Raw Edge Quilt Panel

I sat down in my front sitting room last night and hand stitched.  What a strange feeling!  It's been 4 years since I looked at this quilt with any intention of finishing it.  Slow progress but it's progress.


I spent most of the day stitching this middle panel of a queen sized quilt.





It's all raw edge batiks with a flannel batting and batik backing.

Have a Creative Day, Y'All!
It's expected to get to the 100° mark today in Houston.  

2 comments:

  1. Way too hot! Nice to see some hand stitching, and a pretty seam combination. The quilt looks great - love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debra - that quilt is amazing! Just wondering - do the raw edges fray when it's washed? Your quilts like this one are like pieces of art. Love it! Hope you're keeping cool = I would be a slug if we had temps like yours! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!