Monday, August 27, 2018

Modest Dresses & Art News

I was shopping this weekend and found these 3 modest timeless dresses.  With a little research I discovered the original website as Dainty Jewell Clothier.  Beautiful dresses!  These are designed for a younger market (at least by looking at the models) but the styles are so classic.  I've started listing my fall clothes in my Poshmark store.  Even though it is high 90ยบ outside, it's time to be fashion forward!  You can access my store with the widget in my sidebar.


Fun embossed knit with long flouncy ruffles!


Pieced Stripes out of 2 Knit Fabrics
Fully Lined including the sleeves


Great knit with a crochet lace inserted as a stripe
Also fully lined including the sleeves


More Channeling my Inner Frida :-)

Spent some time yesterday posing for photos to use on my website.  I'll be working soon transforming this blog into a website.  It's time to move forward.

On another successful note, I've been accepted to 2 art markets that I was waitlisted last year.  Yea!  So I have 3 major Houston markets booked for the Fall/Christmas season already. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, 3 major markets! You must be making fast and furiously! The dresses are very nice, but your outfit is the best. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Frida-esque look! And congratulations on being accepted into the markets. I hope it’s a lucrative season for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!