Tuesday, April 10, 2018

The Posh Life

Monday is markdown day at my favorite thrift store.  I don't always make it to the racks but yesterday I did.  I scored some very nice pieces; even did a little shopping for a select customer.  Such excitement! :-)  My shop goal is to have an eclectic assortment of clothes someone could buy to build a fun wardrobe.  I try to find pieces that have interesting detailed styling.


I am running my jacket promotion right now in my poshmark store.  I bought 4 jackets and listed them as soon as I got home.  Within 5 minutes one of them sold!  Then, 5 minutes later one of my repeat customers bought a blouse.  Flipping clothes is just fun in so many ways!

This is a cool jacket sewn from a wool blazer with a sweater bottom.  When I checked the manufacturer's website most of their jackets are in the $1000+ range.  I have this one listed at $65.

American Retro Jackets & Blazers - American Retro Sz 42 Patchwork Wool Blazer Women


A nice bundle of scarves.  I love scarves! 


Some handsome ties for my men's department; even some vintage ties included.

I always buy pretty well stitched afghans when I find them.  These will go into my etsy store.


And now I have to refocus and get busy on another tshirt quilt.  Guests arriving tomorrow.  So happy they know I live in a working studio & still love me any way!  :-)

1 comment:

  1. You are one busy lady these days! You sound happy, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!