Friday, April 6, 2018

Behind the Scenes


Today's planned garage sale got rained out so I'll be hosting it tomorrow.  I woke up in the middle of the night and while trying to get back to sleep, I remembered 2 adjustable lights I own.  Today they were pressed into service for photographing clothes.  I think they will make a huge difference in the quality of the Poshmark photos.

Gene and I took a quick run around some of the surrounding neighborhoods to check for bargains.  We chatted with a lovely couple & walked away with a big stack of Harley Davidson and concert tshirts.  Both should be good sellers!  You just never know who you will meet.  I love Houston.


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun morning, or afternoon. I thought your photos were fine already, but more light can't ever hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun! Let’s hear it for those flashes of brilliance!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!