Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Machine Embroidery Pieces

I have a pretty big collection of machine embroidery pieces that need a new home.  They were stitched when I had other ideas that I am not pursuing now.  Toward that end, I have started listing them in my etsy shop.  The prices are very reasonable given the amount of work they were to stitch. Here's a sample of some of them.


A bundle (more in the shop) of some miscellaneous designs.  Sometimes the thread color is wrong for the project or the size isn't right.  Whatever.  They are still very usable designs.  I'm just over the enthusiasm for them for my projects.  





6" butterflies are good for the middle of quilt blocks.  One of my favorite quilts has them placed like this idea.  These are leftovers. They would be good for a spring table runner too.


These were leftover from a Crazy Quilt I stitched for the Hoffman Challenge back in the days when I was working on those challenges.  



I stitched these birds for a former house.  The Peacock embroidery is on white silk and then stitched on a lightweight chambray.  The Bird of Paradise is stitched on white linen. They are about 7 x 10 inches.  Each took well over an hour to stitch. 




These 3 were sewing machine samples.  Very bright yellow cotton.  The 2 mandalas would be good on the back of a jean jacket.



This is machine cross stitch - size 18 ct.  I thought I was going to stitch all 4 seasons but Spring did me in!  :-)  I took the design from somewhere and used an embroidery program to digitize the file.  I think this took a few hours to stitch out. 

My etsy store is The Good Stuff Company.   Get 'em while they last!  :-)

1 comment:

  1. I especially like the 4 butterflies with the flower in the middle. It accounts for a lot of work all the way through the list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!