Monday, March 26, 2018

It's Denim O'Clock Somewhere

It's no secret to those who know me, I love Denim A Lot!

And, quite frankly, I think everyone else should too; so when I happened on a nice big pile of denim skirts, I bought them for my Poshmark store.  As far as I am concerned, you can never have enough denim.  They'll be listed this week.



These outstanding jackets are already listed in my store.  The Liz Claiborne has great western detailing.  The Chico's jacket combines 2 favorites: quilting and embroidery.  The Vest is, well, a vest; that's enough right there.


This is my Keep Pile.  The dress is a nice princess ALine with ¾ length sleeves.  What's not to love?


2 Pretty Summer Tops!  
I don't mind paying pennies on the dollar for Boston Proper clothes.  No Shame.

What's in your Spring Closet? 

3 comments:

  1. You are having way too much fun! I completely agree on denim. I've always had denim jeans and vests and jackets and skirts, and it's time to go shopping this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really sliding into the Posh Life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, you really know how to display merchandise Debra.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!