Monday, September 21, 2020

Current CQ: More Block Surgery

I'm finished with CQ block surgery!  Now that I am actively stitching on this piece I feel it should meet my current tastes.  The Madonna block (you can see the previous quilt in my sidebar) never really worked for the aesthetic of the quilt.  

I took care of that!  

I rearranged some elements harvested from other block surgeries.  I also added the cross stitch piece & some of my newly dyed blue lace pieces. 

Forward to the hand work now! 


 Join the Conversation! 
💬💬💬

4 comments:

  1. I love all the birds, and the colors are more unified now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree it is much better. I was able to save the Madonna fabric for another project later. It's all good.
      Spent some time today watching movies and stitching some yoyos. I'm trying to relax out of a strict routine.

      Delete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!