Friday, August 21, 2020

Curtain Time

 



 


I originally planned blue drapes but when sorting through my fabric storage shelves, I unearthed these lined drapes I sewed prior to 2014.  They just needed shortening.  They really anchor the room well and I think they will be fine.  

With all the proposed projects, it's nice to be on the last lap with the sitting room.  Still on the To Do list:  recover the new to me stool, hang the artwork over the love seat and paint the table legs.   Sounds like a weekend job.

Join the Conversation! 


4 comments:

  1. Great job repurposing those drapes, they’re perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those curtains look just perfect for the room! It pulls all the tan and brown tones from everything else in there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!