Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Front Yard Landscaping Day 3

John has been a tremendous help.  He arrives early and works tirelessly until we call it a day!  I was able to take inventory of some supplies lingering in my side yard & discovered I had enough edging for the front of one of the flower beds.  Just about everything I have used has been free or a prior purchase from many years ago.

In the mornings and evenings this is a great spot to gather; not so much in the brutal hot afternoons.  

I will go to the garden center tomorrow morning for the last of the grass sections and a few perennial plants for the front of the garden with the new/old edging. 

The basic vision is getting close to finished! 





My neighbor was throwing out those dressers.  If John's relative doesn't want them, I'll haul them into the garage for storage.  I couldn't see them going to the garbage tomorrow. 



I am over the moon about my mailbox!  It was a Pinterest idea I found and so easy to construct.  Yea!! 

Join the Conversation! 
💬💬💬



3 comments:

  1. Funny, I spotted those dressers right away. I knew you wouldn’t let them go to waste. Everything looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very confused. Are both of these areas in your front yard, or is the one with the cement sections in the back yard? It looks great, wherever it is, but I keep getting confused about where we are looking. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all in the front yard. The tile concrete is bordered on its side & front by a new garden. To the other side is existing grass and behind is an existing mature garden.

      Delete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!