Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Sitting Room Final

I had some commitments to honor yesterday so spent a good portion of the day out and about in my neighborhood.  I had an opportunity to walk on the Texas Children's Hospital grounds.  I'll be returning for more adventures there; lovely space combining art with nature.





When I got home I took a good look at my sitting room.  I had just enough time and energy to clean the ceiling fan, arrange furniture, hang pictures and drapes, and stand back to admire my work!   I sat there a good while afterwards.  I think I'll be able to use the cabinet drawers for some hand embroidery supplies.  I decided the round table was not as shabby as I had imagined.  I think I'll leave it as is now.  I rearranged the chairs so my wall hanging would be uninterrupted by the table and lamp.  It looks fabulous!  I stitched the floral embroideries when I moved back in 2014.  My raw edge drapes shrunk when they were washed.  Oh well!  I've made peace with the mirror.  I think it's turned into an asset in the small room.  Who knew?

Visit me! 





Please Join the Conversation!  
It's all Good!

💬💬💬

3 comments:

  1. It looks great! Very serene and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m thrilled! I really edited my stuff. I’m also pleased with my little kitchen area. I hung pictures yesterday. Trying to rev up energy to work in the studio today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dog seems quite happy! It looks very open and inviting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!