Monday, December 23, 2019

Favorite Winter Accessories

I love the creative people in my life!  
Winter gives me an opportunity to wear the many gifts I've been given from these creative people. 


My friend crocheted the headband.
My mother knit the neck cowl.
That's a thrifted vintage brooch.

In the background is my recently acquired needlepoint Geisha picture. 
 It was less than $10 so of course I am going to rescue it! 

I recently had the battery replaced on my IPhone.  When I picked it up I was told the screen was incompatible with the battery.  So the screen was replaced too.  Now my Home button sticks.  I've taken it back & they fixed it.  Today I noticed my picture is blurry & the Home button is sticking again.  I'm unhappy with the repair results. I sincerely hope the solution isn't a new phone.  

Please Join the Conversation!
What do you enjoy wearing in winter? 
💬💬💬

3 comments:

  1. You look great in your hand made treasures! I hope your phone issues are resolved soon, but in the meantime, enjoy the “romantic” lens photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow. How can a screen be incompatible with a battery? My brain isn't making sense of that. You look so cute and cozy warm. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!