Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Sew to the Finish Line

Those November Markets are coming at me quickly!  I can hear them in my sleep.
I've started working through piles of unfinished projects getting them ready for sale.

Decided the Raw Edge Quilt needed a regular binding.  Did it!  It will take a very special customer to purchase this piece.  I hope (s)he shows up!

Image may contain: indoor

One of my friends pieced a bunch of strips into long strips I turned into table runners.

Image may contain: stripes and indoor

One is still on the longarm waiting for its binding.
No automatic alt text available.

I took a very long panel that was going to be a queen sized quilt (but was rejected for the intended recipient) & cut it for 2 large lap quilts.

Image may contain: indoor

Phew!  
Back to the sewing machine.
Have a Creative Day, Y'All! 

2 comments:

  1. My you’ve been busy! You’re amazing—I would have a hard time staying that focused. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot of finishing! I do like the binding you used on that first quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!