Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Aprons and Collages

So much is happening!  So many wonderful blessings!  So much to accomplish!  


Reclaimed from a 1970s Sundress


Reclaimed Sundress


I had this idea that crib dust ruffles would be handy to buy for the gathers & lengths.  Turns out I was right!  I love when an idea works! 



This lusciousness is happening in the background.  Lots of apron snippets and pieces attached with the embroidery machine.  I'm not sure if I will cut it into smaller pieces or leave it long and lean. 

Have a Creative Day, Y'All!
Tie Your Apron On! 

2 comments:

  1. You’re definitely on a roll, Babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your ideas are tumbling over each other right and left! The aprons ALL look great. One thing I like is that no two look alike, but they are all wonderful. I'm waiting to see what the bottom project becomes. I like the cross hatching. It reminds me of some of the weaving I saw this week in Nauvoo. Using scraps and making some thing gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!