Saturday, October 27, 2018

ImprovisationalTShirt Quilt Finished

This almost daily schedule of finishing projects is getting insane!  But, Oh My!  How satisfying to see them to the finish line.

The queen sized tshirt quilt is now bound.  Talk about cozy and comfy!  I don't look forward to knit binding but it really is a good choice in the end.








This will be For Sale at my fall shows soon.  Now that I have sewn the improvisational style, I like it more and enough to sew a quilt for myself.  I've culled through some of my tshirts so we'll see how that pans out. 

Have a Creative Day, Y'All!
Happy Fall!


3 comments:

  1. Your quilt looks great! The straight-line quilting is perfect for this style, and I can see how drapey it is. I love that you are using t-shirts, they’re so easy to get and this gives them a totally new life. Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. There's just enough print fabric thrown in to add interest to all the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!