Monday, February 19, 2018

2018 Preschool Quilt ready to quilt


This turned out cute!  It's going on the longarm today. 

I have a busy week staring at me.  Two days of contract (organizing) work with repeat clients & then I hope to get some patchwork clothes started for the upcoming local markets and my etsy shop.  I took advantage of some markdowns at the thrift store this weekend so now I have a nice group of items to use.  

My Poshmark Store:  Debra's Closet is up and ready!  Do stop by.  I'll be stocking it with really nice items I find while searching the Houston thrift stores.   I do have some vintage clothes from a client in there too.  They are adorable but they are sizes 2 & 4.  :-)  Feel free to ask about any items.  

***

Preschool Quilt
2016
Houston TX
Private Collection

2 comments:

  1. I love the preschool quilt, Debra. 40 years ago, when I taught Kindergarten, I had the kids draw pictures on squares of fabric and assembled them into a quilt, much like this. I picked a name out of a hat in my classroom, and I can still remember the face of the shy little boy who "won" it. This post brought back happy memories.
    So good of you to make it this quilt. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best one yet. That is a special quilt someone will be lucky to win! I look forward to seeing the clothing you are going to make.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!