Monday, November 20, 2017

Wrap Up: Midtown Mistletoe Market

I had such a great weekend in Midtown at the Mistletoe Market.  The park was festively decorated for the holidays, shoppers were interested and I had the right selection of merchandise.  I made some very valuable connections which included meeting a gallery owner who is eager to have me visit her gallery & present artwork.  She runs an ecofriendly gallery where my reclaimed fabric pieces will be a natural fit.  One thing I learn every time I go to markets is being there brings more information to me; leads, other shows, ideas, connected people.  It's a wonderful playground!







It was great fun having my Tshirt quilt and Art Pillow featured on 3 TV stations over the weekend.  Quite a few people came to my booth looking specifically for the pillows to buy or to talk to me about sewing a quilt.  TV advertising works!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely booth you always set up! I didn't realize it was THREE stations. That's really great free advertising! It sounds like you are really making a lot of connections. I'm excited to hear how the gallery goes. It sounds like a perfect venue for your things.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!