Thursday, November 9, 2017

Mini Art Show: Modern Boro Stitched Collages

I worked very hard yesterday to get all the pieces stretched and the backings attached. I have a few more frames waiting for a collage. I might be able to finish them today. Tomorrow will be packing & leaving for Dallas.

I'm very pleased with the collages. I wish the pictures were better but I'm no professional photographer. Maybe I can find some time at the show to photograph them in natural light. Or, maybe the person in the booth next to mine will be a professional!



8 x 20 inches each




16 x 20 inches






11 x 14 inches


11 x 14 inches



11 x 14 inches

4 comments:

  1. These are really wonderful, Debra. The 16x20 is my favorite.
    Good luck at the show!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Judy! That one is my favorite too. I almost decided to keep it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some very interesting pieces and some that provoke thought. Best of luck in Dallas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!