Friday, November 17, 2017

Featured On TV

Yesterday around noon I received an email from the Houston Midtown Mistletoe Market organizer.  They purchased promotional space on 2 local TV stations and wanted to include my work in the promotions.

How cool is that?

I drove downtown and delivered one of my patchwork pillows and my tshirt quilt.  Both were featured!  The news anchor said, "Get your Astros tshirts over to Debra for your tshirt quilt!"  

Well, well.  

Tomorrow another TV station will be airing a promo in the morning.  Fine by me! 


When I arrived home I checked my postal mail.  There was a gift check from the Mission Stitchers as a thank you for the quilts I've quilted for the church events.  God is good.  He is constantly providing for me through people, opportunities and blessings.  

1 comment:

  1. Now that's a story that's great to read! I'm so glad to hear about the promotional shots. Getting your name out there is a big step!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!