Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Coins Quilt Finished!








Queen sized scrappy Coins Quilt with pieced floral backing 
For my parents 

That was a chunk of work! 
 Very satisfying to see the prints mingle together so well. 
I’m fond of the pink sashing and the floral backings.  It was interesting how many of the prints had pink in them when the sashing was added.  I guess it’s a color that lurks in the background sometimes.  

I am still in love with the rectangles.  I sorta saw this design idea when I began paying more attention to pavements & how the bricks were being laid.  I had just about exhausted my huge stash of precut rectangles (hit my coins or bricks tag to see other quilts I’ve stitched) when I panicked 😱 & cut more from scrap pieces.  I guess I’ll sew a few more coins/bricks quilts.  ðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜Ž

Join the Conversation!

 

4 comments:

  1. Such great florals, and they coordinate so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Working through my stash! You know the feeling!

      Delete
  2. Fun, bright, and colorful. Great quilting

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!