Saturday, June 30, 2018

Reconstructed Patchwork Duster

 The dress became a duster!  

The polyester ruffled skirt has just enough body to make the gathers look fabulous but not so much as to add bulk to the body.   The duster is a tad big but with all the layering possibilities, I'm OK with the size.  I love this!  I can pair it with my jean skirts, tiered skirts, jeans, another dress; just about anything.  I ended up defining the waist just a little above my true waist.  I really didn't want to cut off too much of the blouse.  It's an eyelet fabric with the printed leaves and I like it very much!  Yea, feeling motivated now!  :-)







Have a Creative Day, Y'All! 

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous...! Love the mixed fabrics, the ruffles, the proportions, the style and the cute button accent!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loose and comfortable for summer! Ours is starting to get really hot, so I bet yours is too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!