Saturday, April 28, 2018

HS TShirt Quilt Finished

I finally have a workable formula for the Tshirt Quilts.  Everyone who has brought piles of tshirts to me are non-sewers.  I've decided the Target Brand Threshold flat sheet combined with JoAnn Fabrics fleece is the perfect combination.  Both stores are within 5 minutes of my house so customers can easily buy the supplies & bring them to me.  I am stitching a meandering line because sometimes I have to avoid the very plastic decals on some of the shirts.  And, the meander is fun and quick to stitch.

One more quilt off the Customer To Do List.  It's a wonderful quilt for a boy with its dark grey backing.  I'm sure he will be pleased.  Now it's up to his Mom to keep it secret until his birthday this fall.  Good Luck with that!  :-)




2 comments:

  1. Finding a formula that works is always efficient! It looks like this lad had some interesting t-shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A winning formula! Yay for that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!