Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Goodwill Finds

I picked up the printed fabric photos that will be sewn on my next Memorial Quilt today.  It's for a teenager whose mother died when he was a little boy.  Her brother has asked me to sew it with her remaining tshirts and family photos.  I've been waiting for the photos to be printed.  He's asked me to have it ready for Mother's Day in, gulp, 2 weeks.  I can do but it makes me a bit nervous.  I'll have to clear my mind of other activities for a few days while I concentrate on the layout & cutting.

There's a pretty good Goodwill near where we met and I had to stop by.  You know, Senior Day, draws me like a dog to a bone.






This sweater is a bit big for me but it's so cool, I may keep it anyway.

Someone must have donated their cross collection.  I came home with 3 artisan made ones.  I've wanted a Milagro Cross for a very long time so now I have one.  :-)









All three crosses will have a respected spot on the walls in my home!  

Great Day today! 

1 comment:

  1. I won't expect to hear as much from you the next two weeks, then! Beautiful sweater, in such good condition. The crosses are amazing. I didn't know you collected them. I especially like the wooden one with the turquoise beads in it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!