Friday, December 8, 2017

December Snow

Just in time for my birthday! It doesn't snow often in Houston so when it does people act like they've never seen snow in their lives and take a bunch of pictures.  I like to act like other people sometimes.  :-)

I finished the 3 vintage quilts commission last night and have 2 more promised for Christmas delivery.  But, today I am doing my own sewing.  Now I can get into the Christmas spirit and finish my gifts & decorations.







***
Today is the 6th day of Advent:  The Advent message is one of Hope.  Even at the lowest level of despair, those that lean on God and wait will be shown kindness and hope.  Hope rises from despair. 

One of the common threads running through The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success is that of equilibrium.  All things in balance.  Hope-Despair.  Two opposites can be balanced in one's life.

Prayer:  Hear us and help us, O God.  We hope in you. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. You had way more than we did. I didn't want any. LOL I'm glad that commission is finished, and you can concentrate on your own sewing and preparations. Without knowing despair, we can not truly understand or have hope. Opposition in all things.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!