Thursday, January 23, 2020

Belly Dance Costume, Part 2

I always love when Laura comes to visit my studio.  We are experimenting with patched fabric as the base of her new vest for spring shows at Sherwood Forest Faire.  I wanted to make sure the pattern would fit her before I cut the fabric.

Today I cut out a muslin in her approximate size.  Parts fit and parts needed a seam allowance width added.  I was thrilled the neckline works!
She won't be back for 2 weeks because they are performing in a show next week.  I'll have a little time to sew this for the next fitting.  Pleased so far!




Back to the Remembrance Quilt tomorrow.  I plan to have all the sewing finished by the day's end. 
I want to quilt a charity quilt on Saturday.  Just something a little different without any pressure to have the outcome perfect! 

Please Join the Conversation! 
💬💬💬

1 comment:

  1. I can’t wait to see the finished product! I started a pieced vest years ago. It’s still a UFO. It mughtfit me now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!