Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Commission: Guy Harvey/Fishing TShirt Quilt

I've been working my organizing business quite a few days lately.  A client I've had for awhile moved out of her boyfriend's house to her own house.  I was called on the front and the back end of that move.  I'll be returning for some more organizing later in the week.  Since I have 2 days back to back, I'm using them to sew and quilt this Guy Harvey Tshirt quilt.  Guy Harvey is a well known artist who specializes in fish and aquatic art.  

The daughter contacted me asking if I could use her deceased dad's tshirts for a quilt for her mother--for Christmas.  I have 5 commissions due by Christmas.  Oh My! 

I sent her 2 layouts and she chose the one she liked the best.  Today I'll be cutting the shirts and sewing them together.  Tomorrow will be quilting and finishing.  Delivery on Friday. 





1 comment:

  1. So which one did she choose? Did I ever mention how much I love your header?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!