Thursday, October 26, 2017

Studio View

Art show organizers can ask for all kinds of pictures before accepting artists into a show. They can, also, ask for a jury fee; which is a bit hard on the budget, especially when rejected from the show. Fortunately, I've been accepted for all the shows to which I have applied so I consider the fee the cost of doing business.

One of the latest requests was a view of my studio and work in progress. I thought you might like to see my studio/home too. As to be expected, the largest space is the studio. My house works very well for an artist studio which is what I had in mind when I purchased it in 2002. I'm so thrilled to be living my dream!

I was accepted for the show to which I sent these pictures.  It will be the 1st weekend in November.  Time to replenish stock from the last 3 day show.  That was a fabulous show!  I came home with one container lighter than when I left.

I've also picked up a few commissions for the fall season.





2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that was a good show for you. Your studio pictures are interesting, but Debra, that's WAY too neat! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I love to see your studio! I spent a long time studying every detail. So glad you got accepted to all your shows...not surprised though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!