Sunday, February 16, 2020

Window Shopping: Anthropologie

I met my parents for lunch and afterwards I had the opportunity to walk around Anthropologie.  If I had an unlimited budget I would buy many pieces of clothing there.  Sadly, that isn't my reality; but, it's a wonderful place for ideas. 


The 70s called and they want their dress back!  Love this as much now as I did then! 


Inflation is such an ugly trend.  


This skirt has my name all over it!  Love the block print look. 
Don't love the price. If I wanted I could block print some fabric and sew my own skirt!


I could sew this skirt tomorrow!  Well, once a few more projects are finished.
Lovely linen with hand embroidered flowers.   Have we talked about how much I love a summer gathered skirt?  I actually have 2 in the works already!  No kidding.





Some day I might knit this sweater.  We'll just leave it at that. 



OK, Anthropolgie, I've had this idea for awhile now.  See what happens when you don't move on an idea quickly.  Anthropologie steals it! 





Do you have any favorites?

Please Join the Conversation! 

💬💬💬



6 comments:

  1. Aren’t those beautiful? The items you picked are very inspiring to those of us with the “I can totally make that” reaction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Now you know what to do for your spring sewing!

      Delete
  2. If I could double my income, halve my age and my size, I think Anthropologie would be a “perfect fit”!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The prices are extreme for me, and the sizes way too small. LOL, but as you said, a good place for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All gorgeous, and like the rest of you I look at them and think, I could make that! Those prices make me twitch.

    I might go back to Goodwill and get that skirt I saw. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!