Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Christmas Table Runners

I took a little time to get a stack of table runners quilted for my church sewing group, Mission Stitchers.  We are coming down to the wire on our October fall market.  I worked with a small group of ladies this year concentrating on Christmas themed table runners and tree skirts.  We were also trying to cull through our bins of donated Christmas fabrics.  I think we came up with some nice projects that will sell.  All the money collected goes to charities in Houston who serve women, children and babies.


Lots of traditional prints in these table runners


This is a fun table runner with some newer prints & color scheme! 

Working on these reminds me I probably need to think about upcoming shows & what I am going to sell.  Sigh. 

Join the Conversation!  💬💬

Have a Creative Day, Y'All! 



2 comments:

  1. How wonderful that you have all worked together to make these very salable items to benefit women and children in Houston. I hope they price them at their worth so the most is donated. I would hope this kind of a donation is one time people aren't trying to cut corners.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!