Thursday, July 4, 2019

STUDIO TALK: Scrappy Coins Quilt

Welcome to STUDIO TALK! 
In this episode I talk about a scrappy coins quilt I sewed with a little help from some friends!
The video is a little hard to hear in some places so turn up your volume.  I swear I'll get better at these; maybe even by the end of the summer.  😎😎




If you would like to view my Coins Quilt Pinterest Board, here is the LINK. 

My personal Coins Quilt sewn this year (2019), blog post with lots of pictures: Link here.



Please share your own Coins Quilts!  Let's have a little Quilt Show.
Email pictures to me or send me a link or two. 

Have a Creative Day, Y'All! 

2 comments:

  1. I like the look of yours, didn't like mine so much. LOL It was TOO improv for me, I think. But I also didn't get to quilt it and quilting makes a huge difference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I weren't using those table runners as the panels I would have added more blue to the right side. But, it is what it is! There are many more quilts to be sewn. Finished is better than perfect!

      Delete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!