Wednesday, July 17, 2019

STUDIO TALK: 4 Green Quilts

Welcome to these 2 short STUDIO TALKS!  

I'm chatting about 4 Angel Tree quilt tops Deborah sent me.  You can also see my frugal reclaimed quilting notions!  




If you would like to contribute to the Angel Tree project, the most needed supply is batting.  Any money sent to me is used conscientiously for batting expenses; primarily thrifted blankets.

Join the Conversation!  💬💬

Have a Creative Day, Y'All!  
Use something reclaimed in your quilt today! 

3 comments:

  1. Those are looking great! Such wonderful additions to the Angel Tree coffers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and yes, they are finished and have joined the others waiting for Christmas.

      Delete
  2. Debra: you are get better and better at doing these videos. I like them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!