Wednesday, June 26, 2019

STUDIO TALK: Unboxing

One of my favorite parts of my quilting journey is collaborating with other talented quilters. Deborah & I have known each other about 15 years. Throughout those years we have exchanged ideas, embroidery pieces, fabrics & Friendship.  I was so happy when Deborah wanted to join me sewing quilts for Angel Tree.





Be sure & comment    Also, if you want, you can Subscribe to my blog or my YouTube channel.  My blog is registered via Bloglovin’ &  videos via YouTube.  

And yes, I’m on Facebook as DebraDixonDesign. 

Have a Creative Day, Y’All!  
What will you be Unboxing?

3 comments:

  1. What a great unboxing! =) I'll see what I have around here that could go in quilts for children, and I'll let you know. 45 x 60 it is! Deborah's quilt tops were great! Such a nice variety. You are going to be busy, even if you only meander or go in straight lines!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, no kidding! I just got a call from church that some tops have been turned in for me too! It's all good. :-)

      Delete
  2. How fun! I was definitely inspired by Deborah’s quilt tops!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!