Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Our Lady of Guadalupe Finished

No photo description available.

Our Lady of Guadalupe
20 x 24 inches
2019
Machine & Hand Embroidery
Embellishments
Machine Quilting 

Some projects just take a little longer than others.  
When I took a good look at this piece last week I realized I was so close to finishing it.
  So I did! 
This was started in 2014 when I learned to take designs and turn them into cross stitch on my embroidery machine.  I felt at the time like I might use the technique for a lot of projects but that hasn't come to fruition.  :-)   But then, never say never! 



Have a Creative Day, Y'All! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, WoW! This is beautiful and so intricate! Beautifully finished! Love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful block. I remember seeing a picture of it originally, and I'm glad to see it finished/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm on a roll. I hope by spring to have all the lingering projects finished.

      Delete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!