Monday, February 18, 2019

Carolina Hurricane Quilt Project

Image may contain: table and indoor

I was gifted 2 sewing machines from a church member.  They will be wonderful for the big project I have planned!  So excited!  The Elna is exactly like the one I stitched on from 1983-2005 before I bought my Janome.  Old Friends! 

Image may contain: indoor

No photo description available.

Image may contain: flower

I've also finished quilting a quilt top another quilter sent me.  It is destined for North Carolina as part of the Carolina Hurricane Quilt Project.  Little 1" log cabin logs required I scale down my wild and crazy swirls!  :-)

Have a Creative Day, Y'All! 

1 comment:

  1. I thought I had left a comment on this one last weekend. Ooops! The meandering was a great choice for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!