Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Pink & Blue 1000 Triangle Pyramid Quilt: Rows

Rows are sewn!  Ready to sew them together!  This quilt top is coming together quickly!  It does take a little bit of concentration to keep the colors right and to remember one row has 5 blue triangles and the subsequent row has 4 triangles.  I've been working improvisational so long that I have to stop and think about the arrangement before sewing.  I do like the 11" blocks though.  Wowzers!  what a great size block and quilt for some future community quilts. 

Having my work table cleared off is a Big Plus!  Who Knew??  ha! ha! 



Have a Creative Day, Y'All! 

2 comments:

  1. How exciting to see it coming together. Thanks for sharing what you are doing. I love process stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like process posts too. I think most people do!

      Delete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!